Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Sun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

43% 43% [ 3 ]
57% 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7


Season 3 Wishlist

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by GasmaskGamer on Mon May 21, 2012 12:14 am

Maffi wrote:edit: fuck that pop shit she played before, if that's what she likes then she can go jump in a volcano
I would say something similar about Pinkie, but the volcano would probably throw her back.

_________________
"I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable."
avatar
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile http://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Mon May 21, 2012 12:25 am

that pop music from the wedding is what defined the show

There should be a MLP:FiM comic book series. BUT NOT BY ARCHIE. god, I thought it was a good idea until just now when I realized it might very well be picked up by Archie. And there'll be ads for the Sonic comic and everything and they might probably try to cross-promote the two comics.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Maffi on Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 am

rockshard wrote:that pop music from the wedding is what defined the show

that would explain why the show is garbage
avatar
Maffi

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Maffi on Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 am

i apologize for nothing
avatar
Maffi

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 am

some ways to get rid of Pinkie that I thought of so far:

- she dies
- she commits suicide
- she returns to the rock farm (maybe her parents died and she has to take it over with her sisters. Or maybe they don't die and she comes home anyway)
- she gets accepted to a prestigious school in Canterlot (or some other place) and moves away
- she moves away to work in a hospital and cheer up kids
- she gets married (dunno why she wouldn't get married and stay in ponyville, but other than that)
- She stays in the main cast, but becomes straight-maned Pinkie pemanently. (essentially a totally different character) Or gray Pinkie like in the Discord eps, only she would be pink, not gray.
- She becomes straight-maned/gray Pinkie permanently and is thus no longer in the main cast, but remains in Ponyville and regularly appears in eps.
- she joins the royal guard
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Maffi on Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 am

rockshard wrote:some ways to get rid of Pinkie that I thought of so far:

- she dies
- she commits suicide
- she returns to the rock farm (maybe her parents died and she has to take it over with her sisters. Or maybe they don't die and she comes home anyway)
- she gets accepted to a prestigious school in Canterlot (or some other place) and moves away
- she moves away to work in a hospital and cheer up kids
- she gets married (dunno why she wouldn't get married and stay in ponyville, but other than that)
- She stays in the main cast, but becomes straight-maned Pinkie pemanently. (essentially a totally different character) Or gray Pinkie like in the Discord eps, only she would be pink, not gray.
- She becomes straight-maned/gray Pinkie permanently and is thus no longer in the main cast, but remains in Ponyville and regularly appears in eps.
- she joins the royal guard

-she slits her throat in front of her friends as they watch helplessly as she lies in a pool of her own blood, desperately gasping for air, yet knowing that she can get none, and knowing that all of her life, her existence, was all for nought as she embraces cold death
avatar
Maffi

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Tue May 22, 2012 4:52 am

oh I forgot to mention this. Her dying would make for a good letter to Celestia.

Still leaves the question of how exactly should would die. Maybe she gets AIDs or cancer. Or maybe diabetes, which would make sense. It could be a two parter ep. One ep she gets diabetes. The next ep she dies. It would make two very good letters to Celestia. The show would promote healthy eating from then on. No more cakes. No more Cakes? Well maybe the Cakes can stay but they'd switch to making healthy foods.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by GasmaskGamer on Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 pm

rockshard wrote:Her dying would make for a good letter to Celestia.
Lol.

_________________
"I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable."
avatar
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile http://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Tue May 22, 2012 4:37 pm

dear princess celestia, sometimes people die, sometimes it's someone you really cared about. But you gotta learn to chin up etc blah blah blah your faithful student, twilight sparkle

Come to think of it maybe season 3 should stop with the letters. But I can't really think of a good way of how that would work. I mean would Celestia tell her to stop sending letters? Would Twilight ask Celestia if letters are REALLY necessary? ehh

The only way I can think of is if Celestia died. Or wait, better yet, if season 3 has no letters in it, and makes no mention of this fact at all. That actually makes more sense.

Also even if Celestia died, one couldn't not take the opportunity to have Twilight send letters to Luna instead. Twilight would turn to her as her new Celestia. It's almost worth having the letters just for that.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Fri May 25, 2012 3:33 pm

By the way is it racist to replace Pinkie with another 'white' character? (DJ and Rarity are both white)

Then again Pinkie is white because she comes from a rock farm.

Maybe one day I'll get to draw my version of MLP with Vinyl instead of Pinkie.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by GasmaskGamer on Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm

My Little Pony: Friendship is Pinkie dying in a Horrible Water Skiing Accident

_________________
"I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable."
avatar
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile http://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 am

I never said Pinkie dying would be the best solution or even a good one. I was just naming every possibility, I thought maybe you guys would help choose the most plausible.

The object is to make it so PP isn't in the mane six anymore despite them currently being best friends with each other. Either they have to stop being friends, or PP has to be physically relocated.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Klonoahedgehog on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 am

You know while watching Nintendo's E3 conference and Harley Quinn popped up the thought came in my head that that voice would be used in that episode idea i had a while ago.

You know when Twilight splits herself into 2 ponies, one is a workaholic and one is super happy.

_________________
The Digimon Crusaders!



Favorite quote:G FORCE IN MY FACE!!
avatar
Klonoahedgehog

Posts : 1129
Join date : 2012-04-15

View user profile http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Godmars on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 pm

AAAAA

What the heck have I finally walked into? Who's wants to kill Pinkie for season 3?!

All I wanted to suggest were the standards. Gilda or Trixie to come back to either be redeemed or made into official enemies/rivals. A couple of Luna episodes. I don't want to talk about having to end Pinkie because her 4th walls powers have become that much of an issue.
avatar
Godmars

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 pm

I was wondering what a MLP comic book would be like, the first issue cover would be like "Pinkie Pie... dead?!" but then it's revealed she didn't die. 2nd issue would be like "Pinkie Pie... leaving forever?!" and everyone is like uhhuh yea sure, then it's revealed she does leave forever, and it's because she fell in love and is getting married to someone who made her laugh. (the first person who made her laugh on purpose, d'aww)

Then of course DJ replaces Pinkie.
Which is ok since it's the comic book not the TV show.
Kind of like how Duck Tales replaced Donald Duck with screwup pilot Launchpad McQuack.
Everyone would read the MLP comic to get a fresh twist on the series with less CMC and more mature plots/conflicts, Molestia, romance, boys, AJxRD, and fanservice/maids.
Also the art style could be slightly different from the show, and maybe even taller (everyone would look slightly more like cadance) and more anatomical. Also it could have 2-3 artists and therefore multiple art styles.
The characterization could be slightly different. Especially for Celestia.
Also Derpy would be called derpy and there would be lots of her. It would be Derpy's safe haven.

actually the problem with all this is that the fandom for MLP is so huge and talented that the comic would be forced to compete with it, except that you have to pay for the comic whereas fanart is free.
Then again people do buy MLP merchandise.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Godmars on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:04 pm

What I'd like to see, given that usually kid shows only see five year runs if lucky, is that they start up a new one. Maybe they set it in Ponyville, or one of the other cities featuring a few of the fan fav backgroud ponies. DJ and Octavia in manehattan.
avatar
Godmars

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more derpy!

Post by cimino5 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

Derpy Hooves
avatar
cimino5

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by DoctorWhoMe on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

I hope we get an episode where Pinkie Pie learns a cuss word like in one of the older spongebob episodes. They could cover up the words with horse noises are something. I know it probably wouldn't happen, but it would hilarious. I can imagine it now
"Hey fluttershy how your *horse sound* day!"
"Twilight you're the smartest *horse sound* pony I know!"
"Rarity that dress is so super duper *long string of horse sounds* awesome!"
*Rarity faints*
It would be a classic Very Happy.


Last edited by DoctorWhoMe on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DoctorWhoMe

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Godmars on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 pm

rockshard wrote:I was wondering what a MLP comic book would be like, the first issue cover would be like "Pinkie Pie... dead?!" but then it's revealed she didn't die. 2nd issue would be like "Pinkie Pie... leaving forever?!" and everyone is like uhhuh yea sure, then it's revealed she does leave forever, and it's because she fell in love and is getting married to someone who made her laugh. (the first person who made her laugh on purpose, d'aww)

Then of course DJ replaces Pinkie.
Which is ok since it's the comic book not the TV show.
Kind of like how Duck Tales replaced Donald Duck with screwup pilot Launchpad McQuack.
Everyone would read the MLP comic to get a fresh twist on the series with less CMC and more mature plots/conflicts, Molestia, romance, boys, AJxRD, and fanservice/maids.
Also the art style could be slightly different from the show, and maybe even taller (everyone would look slightly more like cadance) and more anatomical. Also it could have 2-3 artists and therefore multiple art styles.
The characterization could be slightly different. Especially for Celestia.
Also Derpy would be called derpy and there would be lots of her. It would be Derpy's safe haven.

actually the problem with all this is that the fandom for MLP is so huge and talented that the comic would be forced to compete with it, except that you have to pay for the comic whereas fanart is free.
Then again people do buy MLP merchandise.
What is your issue with Pinkie Deranged
avatar
Godmars

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Klonoahedgehog on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm

DoctorWhoMe wrote:I hope we get an episode where Pinkie Pie learns a cuss word like in one of the older spongebob episodes. They could cover up the words with horse noises are something. I know it probably wouldn't happen, but it would hilarious. I can imagine it now
"Hey fluttershy how your *horse sound* day!"
"Twilight you're the smartest *horse sound* pony I know!"
"Rarity that dress is so super duper *long string of horse sounds* awesome!"
*Rarity faints*
It would be a classic Very Happy.
That would be awesome!! Laughing

It would actually make me like her. Derp

_________________
The Digimon Crusaders!



Favorite quote:G FORCE IN MY FACE!!
avatar
Klonoahedgehog

Posts : 1129
Join date : 2012-04-15

View user profile http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by KungfuCutman on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm

I hope with Trixie's return she'll take over the show, and it'll be called

My little Trixie: Friendship is all about loving Trixie

_________________
Hello
avatar
KungfuCutman

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2012-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by rockshard on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

I want a scene like in Family Guy where they leave Marta Stewart in the room alone and she says "finally" and lets rip a fart.
But with Celestia instead of Martha Stewart.
avatar
rockshard

Posts : 324
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by GasmaskGamer on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 am

rockshard wrote:I want a scene like in Family Guy

No.

_________________
"I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable."
avatar
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile http://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Maffi on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:41 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:
rockshard wrote:I want a scene like in Family Guy

No.

.
avatar
Maffi

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by FearlessSasuke on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 am

Still hoping for a gender swapped episode, it could be a spell gone wrong, or all a dream.

_________________
avatar
FearlessSasuke

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-04-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 3 Wishlist

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum